This CHOE’s candle is purred with Mediterranean aromas. Poses a unique design based on Fabric and reflects the Archaic period of Ancient Greek Art
(750 BC – 480 BC )
300 ml – 50 hours
How to use
- To achieve a proper use, burn until the wax pool reaches the edges of the container. This sets the candle’s desired “memory” stamp.
- Do not place the cover on the candle while still burning or still hot
- Move carefully the candle while burning or if wax is still hot
- Cotton wicks – Lead free
- Do not contain additives, or paraffin
- Keep out of reach of children & pets
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
Pure beeswax is non-toxic and completely environmentally and human friendly. Quite simply, it is one of the most valuable products that nature provides us with. With a dedication to ecological ethics and sustainable strategies for harvesting, we can continue to enjoy its benefits while respecting both the ecosystem and human society.
There are no reviews yet.